New Tic Alert!

Friday, October 4, 2024

Hey friends! So fun story today because I'm not sure how much time I will have available tomorrow! I have a church event all weekend, it's one of my favorite times of the year. 

While 10 hours of religious discourse may not be everyone's cup of tea, I love this time to learn and grow and I'm convinced it helps me become a better person. 

So while I have some free time on Friday, I'll do my weekly post today! 

Anywho, Paula is always up for new tricks, we know this about her, right? I thought I had posted about one of the two new tricks Paula has been doing, but I guess I haven't shared it yet! 

So a few months ago, Paula started to notice how my boss opens a Rockstar energy drink every morning. Something about the sound tickled her fancy, and I started doing a "Tsss- Ahhh" sound that was whispered, sounding just like the opening of a can.

It was a bit of a change considering Paula usually is quite loud and proud of her presence. But the concept of a whisper must be her new thing, because she has started aggressively whispering nonsense and I find it hilarious.

It's never actual words, or even really coherent. Some times it starts with a gasp and will continue with something along the lines of "dah tsi bah" whispered quickly in succession. 

Paula never fails to keep me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor