My Muppet Tribute

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I grew up watching the Muppets. I love them.  Kermit and Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Animal, Fozzie... I had many favorites and sometimes I still quote them because they are just classic. Although, this love is apparently rooted a little deeper than I thought. Not only that, but Paula seems to remember more of the less iconic members of the Muppet cast.

Anyone remember Beeker? Here's a refresher if you don't. Paula, when she gets "chatty" sounds a lot like him. She sounds like him, and I have his natural grace and finesse (read- I'm a total klutz).

Then the other day, she got one of their songs stuck in my head. Anyone remember this diddy? Even getting the video, I've started singing along while I'm typing. She'll only do one part at a time. Right now she's singing along with the manamanah dude. The first time she pulled this out of her bag of tricks, she was the cute fuzzy pink aliens singing the " do do do do" part. And it gets stuck in my head. Every. Time. Thanks a lot, Paula.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor