Oh yeah... Paula Likes Sleep, Too.

Monday, March 5, 2018

I have missed writing. I haven't written much in the past month since I was starting a new job and all sorts of changes happening in my life. So I decided to finally take the advice of several mentors who have recommended getting up at 5 AM. Apparently, it's life-changing. I'm on day 1, and I can already see it in more ways than I ever thought.

First off, I was amazed at how much energy I actually had through the day. I wasn't as tired as I thought I was going to be during most of it. I definitely started to slow down at the end of the day though. I should have gone to bed earlier. I thought it would be ok. I thought I was fine. Paula reminded me it is not ok. I guess she is more of a sleepyhead than I am, as much as I love my sleep.

Getting up earlier means I have to go to bed earlier. Which is hard when you are trying to have a social life. I got about 6 hrs of sleep and around noon, Paula started to punish me for not going to bed on time. She was violent with my shoulder today. Had to get another doctor appointment to fix me up. Seriously, chiropractors are life savers!

So I may have thought I was ok, but then I wound up exhausted and in pain. Guess I am going to bed early tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor