Here It Comes

Monday, March 5, 2018

I started a new job. Again. I seem to do that a lot...

I just really like how it connects me to new people and the great new stories that come from it. Good thing Paula thrives off of it, too. I'm already so behind with great stories! So stay tuned for more updates...

My very first day at this new job Paula, of course, had to make herself known. After the initial explanations, I explained that I have a form of TS called Echolalia, so I repeat the things I hear often. Suddenly, several of my new coworkers start trying to create a new tic. Every once in a while, they break out singing one of Beethoven's symphonies.

Little do they know how much Paula also likes to think for herself. She picks the tics, not me. She catches on to some noises faster than others, so sometimes it takes a bit of persistence to get her to make a new tic. Or a really good story. She likes those. I'll let you know if that eventually catches on.

New faces always make Paula want to show off, so be sure to check back as the stories unfold, she already has several. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor