One Way to Restore Balance

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Paula is very helpful and has proven so time and time again. We share this in common. Sometimes, however, there are areas where we differ and it's so nice to have that aspect to balance me out. For example, I have this tendency to work a lot. Crazy how that happens when you love what you do! I spend a lot of time writing, reading, researching, stretching and pushing myself as I hit my goals. Then Paula jumps out and helps loosen the situation and reminds me to chill out once in a while. She is obviously still a very playful child.

And as helpful as Paula is, she likes to help others with this balance as well. I was attempting to visit a few friends and randomly stopped by Rachel, Carly and Rachael's apartment. However, Rachael was the only one home when I stopped by. Upon asking where her roommates were, she responded they were still at work. Carly has this tendency to work late, then sometimes stay there to get some homework done. Playful Paula had to voice her opinion and after ranting for a bit (I'm assuming she was upset about the loss of playtime with Carly), she yelled an emphatic, "UGH!"

Apparently, we don't let silly things like responsibilities get in the way of her playtime. So very inconsiderate of us...

Want to figure out how you can find ways to use awkward moments? Get my Free Guide Control Your Story (←Click Here and I’ll send it to you) to turn those awkward moments into shining opportunities. 

Not just for those with TS, but ANY trait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor