Paula Loves People

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sometimes Paula is a little bit more considerate than I am. Today in church, the teacher asked for a volunteer to write a list on the board as the class called out suggestions. Paula was quick to volunteer. Luckily for me and my terrible handwriting, so were a couple of other girls, so I was off the hook. Now I have to be careful where I take Paula if she is going to start volunteering for things. Don't get me wrong. I like to give and to serve. I should probably be careful going to auctions though. She might get me into a bit of trouble!

Sometimes it can be helpful though. I went with my ward to Bear Lake this weekend (and had a blast, thanks for asking! SO beautiful!). I went up a day later than others though, so I had to find the girls that I was staying with so I could put my stuff in the tent. While she didn't use their specific names, she seemed to be attempting to play Marco Polo. It still took a while to find them, but find them we did! I sure love my sweet and giving Paula!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor