Teenagers...

Monday, January 21, 2019

Oh hey. It's been a minute. I have had a rough few months, so I haven't been able to write. That doesn't mean Paula sits idly by, though. Never you fear. As if I didn't have enough on my plate, she decides to suddenly take over and the sass levels were out of control. She has been doing so much talking back that she has even taken to interrupting ME! Not my favorite.

It doesn't matter who is speaking. She has sassed in the past month, not only me but my mother, my roommate, my coworkers, my boss, and several other friends in daily conversations.

The crazy thing is that it's actually pretty realistic to imagine her as a teenager. I first started ticcing 15 years ago. She actually is a teenager. Although a pretty unique one. I never would have gotten away with half the stuff she gets away with. All that sass and everyone just laughs at her. I would have been grounded for a month!

Some tics have all the luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor