Unusual Perks

Saturday, May 4, 2024

I have a lot of things that I love about having Tourette syndrome. Don't believe me? I literally wrote a book about it. (You can get it here)

NOT included in the book is something I realized just this week while at work. Being a bank teller is awesome and I love it. However, there are some days that are slow. In those days, I've noticed that Paula is much more active. Which is great, it helps keep all of us awake and it breaks up the monotony.

That's when it hit me just how great having TS really can be. 

It doesn't just break up the monotony of the work day, it does this to my LIFE. 

It is constantly evolving, keeping me on my toes, giving me opportunities to laugh and to meet people. 

Isn't it wonderful to have something like that?

Life can be such a struggle sometimes. It's easy to fall into a routine, to feel stuck, to do the same thing day after day and week after week. It's frustrating, especially for someone like me who gets bored easily.

Lucky for me, Paula is really good at shaking things up and giving me new experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor