Saturday, September 21, 2024

Hey friends! It's so crazy to me how quickly time is flying by at this point. We are already almost through September! 

I do love September, it has always been a life changing month for me where everything starts to go better. Especially the dates in the 20's for some reason. Maybe because today is my half birthday, but who knows? 

I've finally started making some amazing headway on Madamn this week. I spent about 4 hours on Thursday night just churning out new words and fixing things up thanks to the help of my amazing editor. It's coming together so well and I'm actually enjoying reading my own book again!

Which makes me start to skip forward to the fun part. 

Come February or march, I'll be running a Kickstarter campaign to get funds for special editions and to help cover the costs of publishing. Then it's on to planning the official book launch party in Paris at Em's own chateau. I'm so freaking thrilled to do all of this. It's almost hard to do the actual writing part (which is kind of essential). 

So the forward momentum I've been having plus my favorite time of year means this coming week is going to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor