Some Antics This Week

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Paula has been up to her trickster ways again, and it's been incredibly fun. Three new stories this week! It might be a record since I started recording these. And all three of them at work.

The first was with a coworker who is going to retire soon. I don't remember the exact conversation, only that she told me that, "You have less wrinkles than I do."

At which point, Paula started to laugh hysterically. Which was a bit rude. Not sure why she found that so funny, but it goes to show that sometimes she can be a bit of a jerk.

That, or she thinks that I have more wrinkles than my coworker. I don't think Paula was referring to herself given that she is around 21 at this point. Which explains more about her being a jerk than anything else. She is young, after all. 

The next story was with another coworker who loves Paula. To be fair, Paula loves her as well. So when Paula started to chatter, Magaly (pronounced Mah-GAH-lee) echoed what she had just done. Paula did NOT like that.

Magaly got a stream of chatter that sounded like Paula was chewing her out. 

Diva that Paula is, she doesn't like to share the spotlight or have her lines stolen.

The last story that happened this week was just yesterday. It's been a long week and I was quite tired, so at one point during the day, I let out a large yawn. 

A customer that was standing nearby said, "None of that, it's too early for that, you still have a few hours left in the day!"

So my snarky little Paula came to my rescue and let out a few chatters. The customer looked confused at what on earth had just happened, so I asked him, "Is that better?"

Poor fellow didn't get the joke, but my coworkers had a great laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor