Here We Go Again!

Friday, October 7, 2016

Remember how Paula's favorite holiday is Halloween? Well, she's already getting ready and getting excited. Step 1: Scare people out of their wits. Check. She even scared me today! I was NOT expecting this. Granted, I'm never expecting her antics, but her timing, as always, was on par.

For once, the call center at work was quiet. There was not a sound, which is unusual. No ringing phones, no contractors... we weren't even talking to each other between calls! You could hear a pin drop as we all worked on various projects.

All of a sudden, my head snaps back and I let out a loud, high pitched scream. I was pretty sure the poor woman behind me was about to have a heart attack!! I think my heart skipped a beat! However, at the same time, it was hilarious. Especially knowing Paula like I do. So I covered my mouth and tried not to make it known. I kept getting louder and louder until I am laughing like a maniac. Maybe one of those mad clowns roaming the country and scaring the wits out of people.

Definitely Halloween time. Be on your guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor