In Preparation...

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Halloween is getting closer. Lots of people are getting excited about this. I've already mentioned this is not my favorite holiday. It's not awful, there is no such thing as an awful holiday or reason to celebrate. But meh.

Paula on the other hand... She is getting excited. Her ghost noises have come back. Scaring people in silence of course is there, too. I was asked today about costumes. I plan on being a crayon for Halloween. Trust me, it's awesome. I'll be sure to take a picture for you. I was also asked what Paula plans on doing for Halloween.

Last year, she was a dog. This year... I have no idea. Who knows what she has planned? I'm a little nervous, but at the same time, thanks to her past Halloween hauntings, I'm actually getting a little excited for the holiday, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor