Chatterbox

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Actually, I don't know if that term best describes me or Paula. Especially when we are excited. We both get to be a little chatty on big days!

Like today! Normally on my breaks at work, you will find me reading and walking laps around the building. Not today, folks! So what did I do instead? I visited just about every department at work pretending I was in elementary school and it was show and tell day.

I have a proof for my book. I looked it over for errors. Found a few. Fixed them. Approved everything. Now Amazon says it will be ready in 3-5 days and I am relaunching on Monday! I had to show everyone, "Look, I have a physical copy of my book!" Paula was just as chatty today, too. Probably more than I was, since I could only go around the office on my breaks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor