Karaoke Day

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Today has been set aside for chores. I am cleaning and meal prepping... My roommate and I have found we have similar tastes in music, so we have been jamming out all day. Paula has quite been enjoying herself all day with that. Then we turned on the Hamilton soundtrack...

At this, I need to explain something. It has taken me some time to warm up to this music. I did not fall instantly in love with it as so many of my friends have. I had heard about it, and listened to a few songs. There were a few catchy lines, but for the most part, the music was not my style. I had to get into the story before the music could grow on me. So today is the first time I've really been able to really enjoy it the way it should be enjoyed.

Before we turned it on, Megan started humming a few bars. Paula decided to sing along to this song. Keep in mind, I haven't listened to this much, so I don't really know the tunes very well, but apparently Paula does and was a fan before I was. I may be slow, but I caught on, and yes, I am now a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor