TWO Costumes for Halloween!

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Paula is still up to her antics and shocking and scaring people. Even if Halloween is over. New people are certainly her favorite. Yesterday, she decided to be a Diva. I mean, she already is, but yesterday, all she did was sing all sorts of tunes. Very operatic like, so I picture her in full Viking garb holding a skull on stage and everything,
There's my Diva!

In full opera form, she sang famous tunes such as, "Happy Birthday" and "I Know Something You Don't Know." Oh, and a few legit high notes with vibrato and everything. The really fun part is the new guy at work. After one quiet, but stirring rendition of "I Know Something..." he shook his head and said, "I'm going to have to get used to this. I jumped." I think she was trying to help him do just that, as she suddenly decided to sing for him again, but louder this time. 

Cue laughter! Where is my laugh track?!? CUT!!! Who's in charge of sound? *Angrily stomps off stage*

Yep, my Diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor