Paula Is A Cheerleader

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Contrary to appearance, I do enjoy sports. I don't play because I can actually be very competitive and I'm not very coordinated and don't want to bring down the team. If we are playing just to goof off and no one is keeping score, I'm all in! I enjoy watching my friends play as well. I may not be the noisiest spectator though. I'm a terrible cheerleader.

On the other hand, at today's volleyball tournament, I got quite loud. Well, I didn't. Paula did though. I think she may be a better cheerleader than me. Not only does she get loud, she gets others (usually those that know about Paula) to cheer along with her. But the good news is we took 3rd place in regionals! Go Winder 2!

I love these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor