Favorite Auntie Status

Friday, August 25, 2017

So remember how good Paula is with kids? She certainly has lots of good experiences with them. My own dear nephews are no exception. The youngest of my nephews, Rowdy, is incredibly smart and knows he can get what he wants without talking. So most of the time he grunts, points and uses sign language. Having spent so much time with my boys last week while home with my family, Rowdy may have picked up a new habit that my sister isn't thrilled with...

It's not like I can hide Paula from them. she made a few loud appearances, which the boys thought were great. They both giggled and Brantley (the older nephew) started making more odd noises. It was Rowdy though who took this to the next level.

My sister called my mom to check on her, and little Rowdy stole the phone. Ironic given he doesn't say much. What melted my heart was after a few grunts, he let out a Paula scream. Sister wasn't too happy with this new development. But I mean, he basically asked for me by name. Totally just claimed favorite auntie status...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor