Chatty Paula

Saturday, August 5, 2017

I don't know if it's the fact that there is a full moon coming soon, if it's the fact that I put in my two weeks notice at work or what, but Paula is having a hard time letting me work. She keeps going off at work. She is having full conversations- either with herself or others. She has been having a lot of fun with my co workers so I am leaning towards the fact that I suddenly won't be surrounded by all of these wonderful friends that I now consider like family.

I have learned so much working for this company. I couldn't even attempt working on my own and creating my own business around my writing had I not been part of this start up and seen the inside of watching a company grow. So maybe Paula is just trying to re-create the fond memories she has had with these people and express her gratitude in the only way she knows how.

Loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor