You Better Believe It!

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I'm a little worried about this whole leaving the job thing, because where am I going to get all my good Paula stories? Paula loves my co workers and plays with them so much. They give her all sorts of attention, which is her favorite thing.

This company has been growing and is constantly hiring new employees. There are still people learning that I am a writer and that's why I am leaving. One new employee asked me if I published under my own name or a pen name. When I explained that I publish under the pen name Paula Jean Ferri, she wasn't surprised and responded, "Paula has a bigger voice than you do, huh?"

Oh, did Paula like that comment! She went off with that idea. To which I could only reply, "Yes. Yes, she does."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor