Paula's Birthday!

Tuesday, September 26, 2017


I have officially declared September 21st to be Paula's birthday. Mostly because it is my half-birthday and she has commandeered half of my brain. Actual statistics may vary, but you get the idea. I have no record of exactly when I started ticcing or when I was diagnosed so this is as close as I get. And this way I get to celebrate every six months! I'm okay with this...

For her first "official" birthday, Paula and I took a trip down to California to Disneyland, along with my dear friend Kimber. Kimber and Paula get along quite well and they had a blast chatting it up on the long drive. We left on Tuesday, the 19th. To break up the trip, we stopped at a natural hot spring just outside of a small town called Meadow. Paula was a little shy, but after talking about her a bit, she popped up to say hi.
Natural hot springs were amazing! Photo Credit: Kimber Kruger

After stopping by my parent's house, we continued the adventure as a foursome. We went to Disneyland for two days, starting on the 21st. I don't know if Paula just loved her birthday, or if she loves Disney that much, but upon reaching the entrance- before she even got inside!- she gave a loud Mickey Mouse yell of, "Oh boy!" She sounded just like him! Yup, you should be excited as the stories come. I'm going to post them a few at a time, so you know I am still alive and working on them!
The Disney crew- Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor