Disney Day 2

Thursday, September 28, 2017

So Day Two actually took place in California Adventure. Still a Disney Park though. Which is why Paula was still excited that she sang on the tram from the parking lot to the park. Her song of choice? "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!" However, once we entered the park, she changed her tune to the Star Wars theme. The group next to us laughed and thought it was quite appropriate.

Photo Taken by Kimber Kruger

We started the day at the back of the park and worked our way forward, so we started at the Midway Games, playing a shooting game. Paula was enthusiastic about this, screaming, "Pew! Pew! Pew!" on occasion as we played. Her enthusiasm must have been what gave me the high score. Even higher than my dad, who has spent his entire life hunting and shooting guns. Go me!

Best in Vehicle. Boom!

Apparently, someone thought Kimber and I were the targets..

She was pretty quiet the rest of the day. I was starting to wear her out I think. She only came out when provoked. Like when Kimber tried to poke my nose. Paula screamed, causing Kimber to shriek as well. Good news, my nose was not poked! Thanks, Paula!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor