Disney Day 1

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

After Paula's initial excitement, I knew we were in for a good day! One of the perks of going with my parents is that my mom had recently had surgery and was still in a boot. We had to get her a wheelchair since walking the parking lot alone just about had her done for the day. On the upside, it's like its own FastPass and we went on SO many rides. Paula quite obviously enjoyed that aspect, since she mimicked just about every ride we went on.

Halloween Haunted Mansion
First, she sang along to one of the songs on Splash Mountain. After we left the Haunted Mansion, out came her ghost noise. I'm fairly certain Indiana Jones was her favorite ride since she not only did this theme song after we got off but several times throughout the day. She obviously wanted to go back for round two.

Pirates of the Caribean might have been another favorite. Most of the noises and sing-alongs happened after we got off the ride, with the exception of Pirates. This one she sang along while ON the ride. The Jungle Cruise she mimicked the gunshots, and our tour guide wasn't quite sure how to handle me.

She even screamed, "WEEEEEEEEEEEE," after Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed that one as well.

Rose Tavern had great details! LOVED this window!
She didn't stop there either. During lunch, we went to the Rose Tavern. The food was amazing, and for reals, try the grey stuff. Delicious is an understatement! I am still craving it! As soon as I got up to place my order, Paula went off nice and loud. The poor girl taking the order sat up nice and straight. She let us know she was awake, despite how tired she looked before. Paula just wanted to help, I'm sure.
I want more!











To top off the day, I got to meet Moana. I'm such a fan of this movie and of this character, and Paula couldn't contain her excitement any more than I could! While standing in line, she serenaded the rest of the crowd. One lady even commented how appropriate that was and that I must be there to get everyone excited to meet Moana. Not quite, but I'll take it!
IT CALLLLLS ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor