Paula is a Diva

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Paula loves to sing. This is nothing new. She has sung along with various tunes over the years. Her first tune was "Carol of the Bells" back in my Hawaii days. Over the years, she has sung along to many songs of various genres. Lately, Paula has been rather impressive. I had no idea she had these kind of capabilities! She has been singing along to songs that I don't even know!! The girl that sits next to me at work will be singing along to her music (we have slightly different tastes...) and Paula will just jump in.

I don't know how she does it, especially considering we share the same brain. It baffles me that she has this talent. Don't get me wrong, I have had my share of moments on stage and performing. I adore music and I love to sing and dance. Paula however, has taken this talent beyond what I have ever been capable of. She just must be meant to be a diva!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor