Paula Likes to Make An Entrance!

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Paula has always loved attention. She also tends to get a lot of it. She loves making heads turns. In fact, while I was serving as a missionary and was studying in the Missionary Training Center, it became a game among my classmates to see how far I could make heads turn. She has some great distance! During that time, I was in a devotional that was held in a room equivalent in size to a college basketball gym. I was a little late, so was in the back row, up at the top. Some of my classmates had gotten there early and were on the floor, about 10 rows back from the speaking podium, against the far wall. Paula was able to grab their attention!



Today, she continues to turn heads. I was headed back to my desk, but had a door to pass through before I got to the room. A few steps before the door, Paula started a new noise, that continued until a few steps past the door. Today, in order to make her grand entrance, she chose to sounds like a bomb that had been dropped from a plane. It was almost like a whistle, very high pitched, that slid down, and as the door shut behind me, it sounded like the crash. Her timing is impeccable. It was quite the entrance, I will give her that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor