I Missed It!!!

Friday, September 23, 2016

So Paula is literally a part of me, right? We share the same brain. I'm ALWAYS present when my tics go off. It's not like I won't be in the room when she goes off. You would think I know all her funny stories right? Not so much.

Typically with TS, when a person is focused, they don't tic as much. For someone like me, with such a mild case, that usually means I don't tic. Period. At least that's what I thought. Apparently I was wrong.

Today I was focusing on something at work. All of a sudden, I got an IM from a friend on the other side of the room giggling about Paula. "What about Paula?" She then had to explain that Paula was apparently singing, and I hadn't even noticed! Which made this friend laugh even harder. I guess I am just used to her or something? But I'm really disappointed I missed a good story!! Paula stories are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor