Paula has a Conscience and a Friend

Friday, January 29, 2016

Sometimes Paula impresses me. She has a bit of a conscience. This is more of a story related by a co worker, as I did not notice this pattern. my awesome co worker pointed out to me the other day that Paula tends to yell at her when she swears. She has to apologize to Paula a lot I guess. Their conversations get to be a little drawn out. I don't always notice how conversations start, but Paula does love her conversations with Adelana. While I may not recall the exact phrasing of every conversation, they usually follow some pattern like this:

Addy: Can I get a little help over here?

Paula: *unintelligible squeaking*

Addy: No, Paula, I need a team lead.

Paula: *faster squeaking*

Addy: Don't sass me Paula...

Paula: *who knows at this point...*

At which point we both crack up laughing. The conversations may vary, but Paula and Adelana have become good friends and keep each other on their toes. Paula finally has a friend that will sass her right back when she feels feisty, and Adelana has someone to keep her in line at work. I think this is a good arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor