Paula's Kind Of A Jerk...

Friday, September 9, 2016

She was on one today, I tell you what! Normally I like having Paula around, but today was not my favorite. I have noticed, however, that the older I get, the more my Tourette Syndrome progresses. I like to say I'm "growing into it" as opposed to those who grow out of it. Which is what made today so unique. Paula often responds to people around and usually likes people. Apparently she doesn't hide it well on the other side.

I work in a call center. I spend all day on the phones. Unfortunately, I'm kind of good at it, so I am not able to move in the company as much as I would like. I was speaking with a contractor at work today. He is a great contractor and a nice guy. I've spoken to him before, but today on the phone, there was something about his voice that made Paula go absolutely crazy! By the end of the call, my shoulder was SO tense for jerking forward so many times that I had to take an early lunch to chill a bit. That wasn't very nice of Paula. Good thing it was a phone call, because ticcing like that in front of someone might not have gone over well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor