Paula is Ambitious

Friday, September 16, 2016

There always has to be something new with Paula. She must really like change or something. She likes to learn new tricks. She might be more ambitious than I am! Granted, over the past several weeks and months, I have been doing a lot of changing, but the good kind. "All good things, all good things..." (Remember how I like Disney?)

Because who doesn't love a goofy Hawaiian snowman?

But I digress... Paula attempted reading today. Kinda. More like she made the noise I was typing. It did happen to be a tic she already had, but the timing... Oh the timing!! To say "Weeeeeeeeeeee" as I was typing it was kind of impressive to me. Look at my little Paula all grown up!! No wonder I had to quote a kids' movie to celebrate a milestone for my little tics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor