Wait Your Turn!

Friday, September 30, 2016

So we all know that Paula is incredibly chatty. We also know she can be rude on occasion. But today she took it to a whole new level!

I was training a new girl at work. She is starting to take her own calls, so she asked me a question as she finished one. Not only did Paula decide to speak up, she told a stinking story and it just kept going! I couldn't even get out a simple yes! Which made everyone else giggle in the office.

New girl hasn't asked about it all week long, so I think Paula must have been trying to either show off or chew her out. Paula does like her attention, after all! In fact, that very topic came up for discussion at work, how she hadn't asked about it, and everyone shared their first interactions with Paula, so we were all in stitches laughing at her antics.What would I do without this craziness known as Paula?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor