Obsession and Sheep

Friday, May 19, 2017

I've discovered a new thing. I mean, Netflix isn't exactly new, but the content always surprises me. I also have this tiny problem with being... slightly... well, kind of obsessive. Ok, really obsessive. I binge when I find things I like. Which is often. New songs? Never get old to me, no matter how many times I play them. New show? Have to watch the whole thing- TODAY. Movies? I may have worn out a few VHS tapes when I was younger and pretty sure I had Tangled scratched within a week from pulling it out and watching it so much. In fact, by the time that one came out on DVD, I already had it memorized to the point that Aaron* asked if we should turn it off and they should just watch me. Oops.

Apparently, that's a side effect of Tourette Syndrome. And not the point of this post. My roommate Megan suggested watching an episode of  The Great British Baking Show. Little did she know. I'm actually kind of proud that I've stretched season one over 4 days! It's a glorious show. It's hilariously punny and the food looks amazing- it makes me constantly hungry. The accents. Oh, and they show beautiful scenes from the English countryside.

I've even seen a few sheep pop up during the show. The sheep would go, "Baaa-a-a-a-a-a." I would imitate the noise. Megan would then imitate the noise. The Paula decided she would take a turn as well. Maybe Paula just likes sheep? That or the Echolalia is really coming out strong today.

*name has been changed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor