The Hills Are Alive

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Anyone who knows me, knows that I speak fluent movie quotes. I'm not necessarily good at impressions, I just steal phrases because movies just say it better than I can. That and the fact that my brain works in GIFs. I was so glad when GIFs became a thing, I can't even tell you how wonderful it was to be able to share EXACTLY what was on my mind (since many of them come from movies, anyways).

See that look in Rapunzel's eyes? The next 5 seconds after this has been playing in my head for a couple years now. I couldn't find a GIF of it already made, and I'm not tech savvy enough to create one...

Remember how Paula and I share a brain? Apparently she also speaks movie quotes and possibly even better than I am, since I didn't quite catch this reference. I've had this tic for a while, too. Maybe it's my roommate, Becky is the one who is better at movie quotes than I am. She heard it before I did and I don't think I can ever unhear it now...

Remember how Paula likes to say, "weeeeeeee" like she is riding a roller coaster or something? Remember how Leisl says this exact same thing at the end of this song? Exactly. The. Same. Sound. 


Except she was actually 23...
It must be said, this is not my idea of romantic... I kinda found this creepy.

She has a tendency to do this when things get exciting. Which is often. Guess my life tends to be as exciting as a 16 yr old girl getting her first kiss or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor