Happy 2016!

Friday, January 1, 2016

I can't tell you how excited I am for this new year! This is the year I will finally have a published book! That is my #1 resolve for the coming year, and the process is well underway!


I also wanted to take a few moments to share a few other resolves in an effort to maintain some accountability and follow through. This will also be the year I practice consistency. This is the overarching theme as I sat down on the last day of 2015 to go over what I have accomplished and what I hope to accomplish for the coming year.

I resolve to be more consistent with my health goals, my financial goals and with my book and my blog. I will end this year with 50 blog posts! A far reach from the average I have completed in years past. I plan on expanding my blog by 5 times! In posts, and hopefully in reach as well.


I, for one, am excited about 2016. Hope it is good to each one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor