Paula is a Flirt

Friday, July 15, 2016

I have started another new tic. It's not even a new vocal tic, it is a physical one. The best part is, it's not even one that hurts! It was actually kind of subtle at first, I don't really know when it started, but I am noticing it happening more and more. Especially around large groups of people. It is also certainly a happy tic. In fact, it's the most flirty tic I have. I think Paula might be better at this dating thing than I am!

She has started winking! Oh I wink once in a while, but not as often as I find myself doing it now. I mostly started to notice this was a new tic when I did all alone one day. I may or may not have been thinking about a conversation I had the day before with a cute guy, but that certainly does not merit winking all alone now does it? I'm pretty sure this is a tic. I'm not too upset about this one though! I certainly plan to take advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor