Reality Sets In

Sunday, July 24, 2016

So this is going to just be a fast post, I wanted to touch base and let you know first of all, why I have not been posting as much and secondly the exciting news!

As many of you know I am working on publishing a book. This is taking a lot more time than I anticipated and is a project I have essentially been working on for 4 years now! About a year ago I knuckled down to really follow through and holy time consumer batman! I'm proud that I have been able to still keep up fairly well, but the last few weeks have certainly seen a dip in posts. Why?

MY BOOK COMES OUT IN 2 WEEKS!!

Well, assuming all comes together like it should. I just got the full manuscript back from my editor and there are still a few things I need to tweak, then formatting and it. Is. DONE! I will try to keep up on Paula's antics, but if I'm MIA, at least you know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor