Paula Is a Schemer!

Friday, July 8, 2016

Paula can border on being a jerk sometimes! I think she secretly makes plans to creep people out. She doesn't even let me in on the secret when she does it either. I guess it makes me a bit of a jerk that I laugh when she does it though. I"m not necessarily always laughing at the other person. Maybe once in a while. Mostly I am laughing at what  brat Paula is. So cheeky that one!

This morning at work, Paula screamed. My co worker that sits behind me must have jumped, though I didn't see it. She did, however, turn around and say, "Oh my goodness, you scared me!" Before I could do anything, Paula jumped in and gave her two cents. "I know!" Oh, I just about died laughing. Not at my poor co worker, but of this bratty side of me. I promise, I don't plan it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor