Paula Can Be Quiet

Friday, July 1, 2016

Paula has been very active the past few months. There has been so much going on in my life, and she has loved the excitement and attention. There have been lots of blog posts to share that as well. This past week has been kind of quiet though. Not only has it been a quiet calendar, but Paula has be quiet as well. I find myself missing her. She makes my life much more entertaining. My life suddenly feels so empty without five or six new stories per day.

Oh sure, Paula sang "Final Countdown" at work today, but we already know she is a singer. And that was almost her only appearance. She wasn't around to make me smile with her antics. We already knew she loves people and gets pretty vocal when I am excited and happy... Which begs the question... do I have no stories because Paula isn't around, or is Paula around because I have no stories? Maybe I should be making a few more changes in my life... little more sociality or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor