Paula is Famous

Friday, August 19, 2016

So now that Paula has officially published a book, I feel like I have become a bit of a celebrity. It is truly humbling to see all of the support I have received. The cool thing about social media is being able to watch your reach. I have created so many different ways to try to connect with people to be able to share my message. It's amazing to see how publishing a book has multiplied that reach.

Not only that, but there have been such marvelous experiences. I was chosen to have my book featured on a website publication on medium.com. Check out the article I wrote HERE. I'm kind of proud of how it is doing there and the fact that I was selected at all! My Facebook and emails have been absolutely blowing up and anytime I go out with a group of friends, it tends to come up. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by such support.

I'm still blown away by the fact that I have published a book. I'm brought to tears at the sweet reviews I read and perfect strangers reaching out to me to see more of my work. I am so excited to watch this grow. I can't help but be overcome with the sense of this is why I was born. This is why I'm here and what I'm meant to do. There will be more books to come and this time, it won't take me so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor