Third Wheel

Monday, December 5, 2016

It's been a crazy week. Holidays are fun, but they get a little busy. I may not have written in a while, but that doesn't mean Paula hasn't been up to her antics. She always has a story. Sometimes it's hard to keep up, especially when my own life gets crazy. We shall see what happens as we roll into 2017. Come next year though, great things will be happening!

Anywho, back to the story! So remember how Paula will sometimes participate in stories I cannot hear? Well, she did it again, and rubbed it in my face to boot! Not only did she participate in a conversation I didn't hear, but when I asked about it, my friend said, "Paula knows." You know what that cheeky little Paula did? She said, "Yeah!" Way to rub it in my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor