What a Jerk!

Monday, December 12, 2016

Sure, Paula may be cute and all, but she can really be quite mean. She likes to pick on innocent victims, especially when it's quiet. Last week, I was sitting in church. I was happily listening to the speakers and minding my own business, as was everyone else around me.

Paula, on the other hand, was not so much minding her own business. She was simply hiding out until the right moment to pounce. Luckily, that was not literal. It was a decent sized scream though. Even people who know me and know this happens, still get some pretty good jumps in. The girl in front of me in particular. Good thing we're friends already...

Then after I stifled my giggle and put a hand on her shoulder, Paula decides to laugh in her face. Again, nice and loud for everyone to hear what a jerk she is. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with Paula...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor