Paula The Sitter

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tis true, Paula is good with children and makes a great sitter. Although, you might also want me around, just to be on the safe side. You should see how good she is with children. it makes me smile every time.

A child walked up to me, proudly showing off all the diamonds they had acquired in a game. "Look at all my diamonds!" They were not disappointed by Paula's response. Well, series of responses might be more appropriate. They even got a "wow" out of her, along with several exclamations of joy and excitement.

I loved how happy they looked and swelled up with pride. Paula sure does know how to treat kids individually and specially, like they are the most important person on the planet. Really though, isn't every one on the planet here for a specific purpose? It may not be diamonds in a game, per se, but the encouragement can help them get to that point. I whole-heartedly agree Paula. Well said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor