Paula is Decisive

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

It's fairly well known amongst my friends and family that I am an indecisive person when it comes to a lot of things. Especially where there are just too many good choices and I want them all and can only pick one. It' usually small things, too. What to eat, which top to buy, luckily just the small things. Big things, I'm pretty good at deciding.

Paula, however, knows what she wants and has an opinion about EVERYTHING. Before I can even look at the options! Yesterday I went out for ice cream with a few friends. Walking from the car, Paula said, "Banana." Out of nowhere! It was random, and we continued inside. We looked around for a while, and I couldn't decide between two different flavors.

Guess what ice cream I had yesterday? Banana. Although, I had to add Oreos and graham crackers... Paula didn't have to tell me that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor