Paula Has Copycats Of Her Own

Monday, May 23, 2016

It's not secret, Paula loves rehearsals. She has made some wonderful friends. We both have. I'm a fan of these people! They are incredibly creative and hilarious and kind. They do some of the most random things and it just makes it so easy to play with them. Paula thinks so, too. For example, my friend William Kesler is a talented actor. He pulls the most random faces and knows how to make people laugh.

The other day, he made a noise and thought to himself, "Gee, that sounded a lot like Paula." (True story, he told me so later.) As cool as it would have been for her to echo and make the exact same noise, I can't control Paula. So the best I could do was yell, "That noise is copyrighted, William!" Paula made that noise long before he did! Now who is the copycat? Luckily, he thought I was funny. See what a sweet person he is? He even laughs at my weird jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor