Paula Is A Teenager

Friday, May 20, 2016

Sometimes, all I can do is just sigh and shake my head at Paula. We've established pretty well that Paula has  mind of her own. She can be quite a brat sometimes. I mean, she is thirteen years old. No really, I started ticcing at age seventeen. I am now thirty. I have been ticcing for thirteen years! Crazy to think so much time has gone by since my first little peep while working in a public library. 

The crazy thing is, sometimes she does act like a teenager. a few years ago, while working at Dillards, we had a new assistant manager come to our store. Everyone was so excited to see how he would react to Paula. Funny thing was, she NEVER showed up when he was around. We figured she was shy around him. She was a few years younger after all...

I mean really, who wouldn't? Look at these guys!
However, this teenage ticcer has suddenly lost her cute little shyness she once had around new boys... Rehearsal, Again. Maybe now I know why she likes the play so much. As a group of guys were practicing their number "Those Canaan Days," Paula decided she would cat call to them. Her nice loud "Whoo whoo!" got a few giggles from several others in the cast. Can't say I blame her though!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor