Stress- It's a Killer, Sir

Saturday, May 21, 2016

I don't often get stressed. I try to avoid it at all costs. Paula doesn't like it much. TS is typically agitated by stress or excitement. I have noticed I do both. Paula gets more vocal when she gets excited. It becomes this cycle of awesomeness. It's a great day, and Paula does something funny, and people laugh more, and she pops out more, etc.

However, when Paula gets stressed, things tend to cycle the other direction. I'm already stressed, then my shoulder tic gets more agitated. The more that acts up, the tighter my muscles get. It got to a point this week that I literally couldn't sit in my chair to get any work done. I had to take a 15 min break to lap the building a few times and loosen myself up. I had both of my shoulders going, which made my back muscles tighten and twitch as well. It was pulling my neck in weird directions as well. It was painful, not gonna lie. At least I know how to tone it down. Tone down the stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor