Stare Down

Friday, May 27, 2016

The musical I am in opens in two weeks. TWO WEEKS!!!! It's going to free up a lot more time for blogging and writing and all the fun jazz that goes with it once it finishes. I will be able to get out more posts! Except, it also gives me so many good writing stories. So, there's that... Like the first time I got to practice with the children's choir that is involved in the play. These adorable ones are elementary age, and not shy.

In fact, I am fairly certain the only thing not stopping some awesome comments was the distance I always was when Paula decided to show up and taunt the kids from across the stage. There was one cute little girl in particular who turned and just started at me. I waved. She kept staring. I turned it into a staring contest. I'm not sure who won (which probably means I lost- go figure) as the music started and dancing recommenced. Can't break character after all. The show must go on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor