Paula is Proud

Monday, June 13, 2016

She is proud in a good way, though. Remember this rehearsal that Paula loves so much? Sadly, these are over. This week has been absolutely, crazily wonderful. I can't believe how blessed I have been to spend time singing and dancing with some of the most inspirational people I have ever met! Paula sure loved them, and was so proud of what we accomplished.

We had our dress rehearsal on Thursday evening. After we did some visiting with those that came to give feedback, our amazing director told us to give ourselves a round of applause. As the clapping died down, Paula cheered with a  "whoo-hoo!!" Commence laughter. Paula got a few cheers herself for that one! A few shouts of, "Yay Paula!" and "I love Paula!" were also heard.
I love these people and this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor