Paula is Successful!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I have been so incredibly grateful this entire week. First, for all the amazing people I have in my life. They are fun, they are inspiring, they are everything I want to have in my life. They keep me busy and this is a great thing! I am so lucky to have them in my life and I'm fairly certain Paula has played a large role in cementing many of these relationships. Either by breaking the ice to speak with them, by being able to share and open up, which led to deeper conversations or maybe they just like her more. She is entertaining, and I wouldn't be surprised. Whichever way it is, these people are in my life and I am a better person for it.

Secondly, I am finally living a dream. My elementary school yearbook predicted I would be an author. I took a little longer to realize it, but I love that I have written a book! I love how many people find it interesting and want a copy! I love the conversations it opens! I love that this book is doing more than I ever could and I get to tag along for the ride!

Thirdly, not only am I living a dream, but it is successful! It hasn't even become available yet and I already get to be featured on a website! It won't happen until the book is actually published, but I am making connections and working on getting on a few podcasts, too!! Paula Jean has really done a number on my life and I am oh so grateful to have her in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor