Rough Day

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Yesterday was the worst I have ever seen my tics. My physical tics were incredibly active and painful. Both shoulders and my back were moving way more than a person who normally sits at a desk all day should. It even went up into my neck a few times. I hurt so much by the end of the day and my muscles were SO tight.

I eventually couldn't stand it any more and asked a friend of mine to work out at least one massive knot I had in my back. As she worked, my right arm started turning red as I suddenly had so much more blood flowing through my veins. It worried me a little. I also have a chiropractor appointment today. I need that as much as I need the massage, guaranteed!

On the upside, I am so very grateful that I have such sweet friends who are willing to take care of me. I hate asking for anything, and I wanted to cry when she was so willing. Also upside, I'm grateful something as simple and easily accessible as a massage will help on bad days. I might have to find myself an affordable massage therapist. Maybe I can get some kind of deal with a medical need! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor