Shout Out to You!

Friday, June 17, 2016

See what I did there? I just wanted to take a break from Paula's antics to say thank you. Thank you for reading my blog posts, for your excitement about my book, and for just being a part of my life. Maybe I'm feeling reflective since the play is ending soon. Maybe it's the thought of publishing my 100th blog post (!), the lesson in church this past week on gratitude or even all the great things soon to be happening with my book launch and continuing to write. Whatever the reason, today I am grateful for you.

I've joined a few FB support groups for TS as of late and sometimes I am amazed at how often people are discouraged and embarrassed by their tics, as well as some of the terrible things people say and do. It makes me ever so much more grateful for the wonderful people I know and for the love and support shown to both me and Paula. I am grateful for the excitement for my book. I am grateful for the laughs. I am grateful for the interactions between you and Paula, and I am grateful to be able to both watch and be a part of all this at the same time. So THANK YOU for reading and for your love and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor