Strangers

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The other day I went to a brunch with a few people from work. It was a reward for recognition for the month of May. Yay me! Paula was super excited. She was quite active as we sat in the cafe. I got there late and sat at the opposite end of the table from everyone I usually work with, but they knew I was there! As did the several waiters taking care of us. As we were getting ready to go, my friends commented on the entertainment of watching the waiters trying to figure out what was going on and why no one else was reacting.

However, my favorite part of the whole brunch was near the end. Paula shouted at a stranger and we made eye contact as he was walking past our table. This guy became my new favorite person as he walked past and said, "That's how I feel, too." I responded with, "Right?" I then laughed about it for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by boots by the backdoor